Kawakawa & Coconut Body Moisturizer infused with Vinanza®
O & E Kawakawa and Coconut Body Moisturizer is packed with over 95% active ingredients, seven natural oils and infused with Kawakawa Extract and Vinanza to deeply condition the skin and relieve any dehydration.
Vinanza® Marine gel and Skin Performance plus helps to brighten and even out the skin tone, so your skin appears flawless.
300 ml - over 95% active ingredients
How to Use
O & E Kawakawa and Coconut Body Moisturizer is packed with a staggering 98.2% active ingredients consisting of seven natural oils and infused with Kawakawa Extract, Vinanza® Marine Gel and Vinanza® Skin Performance plus to deeply condition the skin.
Vinanza® Marine gel and Skin performance plus helps to brighten and even out the skin tone, so your skin appears flawless.
One of the most important healing herbs in Rongoa Maori, Kawakawa leaves, Native to New Zealand, are known for its healing and medicinal properties, that repair dry and irritated skin. Kawakawa is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal, so is perfect for eczema, psoriasis, nappy rash, bites, burns and hives, or just dry skin or to repair skin.
Pomegranate Seed oil is known to be rich in antioxidants and health-benefiting nutrients. It is a very useful for dry, cracked skin and helps to protect the skin from signs of aging, by bringing elasticity back to the skin.
Virgin Coconut Oil is used as a moisturizer for your face and is also an amazing moisturizer for your body. Coconut oil is known for its antioxidant properties and as such it has been used to treat various skin ailments such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Coconut oil can help to restore the skin’s natural ph levels thus leaving it silky and smooth.
- Hero Ingredients -
- Natural Ingredients -
- Ingredients –
- Free from -
- Active Ingredients - 98.2%
- Apply to a cleansed body with slightly damp skin.
- Starting with a small dollop, rub the product between your palms to warm it up.
- Gently press the lotion into your skin with slow sweeping motions, focusing your application on areas that are particularly dry, like the knees and elbows.
- Move from the neck down, or from the feet up, massaging gently in a circular motion with more pressure on the upward motion until completely absorbed.
- When applying to the hands or arms, allow the skin to absorb the lotion rather than rubbing it in.
- Re-hydrate dried skin
- Replenish extra dry or rough spots on the skin
- Slow The Signs of Aging
- Soothe Sensitive Skin
- Increased free radical scavenging